luni, 22 august 2011

Meeting London

So...there's not really much to say about my trip to London...... Just joking xD, there's sooooo much to say about it. Plus i had the luck of going twice. Yaay, so i'll have a lot to write.
   First time i went to London, i mean England, i was a kiddo, a tiny shy little kiddo, and the idea of going to a whole other country was like : "Wooooowww oO" to me. So yeah... my cousin and my aunt live in England, near London, in a little nice town. My mother told me about their suggestion , as in we were invited to their house for like 2 weeks. I accepted right away.

   I have to say i had a crush on England for like EVER , and when i heard i just started screaming and dancing and laughing. I was really hyperactive and happy, i mean, i was me We planned to go to England that summer and i couldn't wait for that moment to come

   The time passed like lightning and we were just a couple days from flying ( another first to me) I was in a state of dreaming, nothing else mattered(\m/) for me except going to England( it was just England back then)

   THE DAY came after all, and the luggage was made. I couldn't stay in one place. I just started running through the house and jumping , with a huge smile on my face. I was.....there's no word to describe that feeling, but we'll use this one . I was supercalifragilisticexpialidocius Yeah....! We left the house, me first, we went to Bucharest of course, and in the next day we took the plane to London, Luton airport. The plane was awesome, being in the air was awesome, but my mind was even higher at the thought that i'll land soon. When i landed, bam, alien , It felt extraterestrially awesome And it was! Wherever i went, the British accent followed me. I felt...complete! My mom could've left me there, i would have been extremely happy, but nooo, we had to go home :(((...


Anyway, the first week there was cool, i just stood home and through the surroundings. But the second week was...HEAVENLY. We went to LONDON . Even the name itselft made me shiver. But when i got there, i felt like a reallyyy small ant. Every building , every thing looked awesome. Even the trashbins looked sooo much better than here. I can't remember many things we did then, because i was too hyper, but i can say that i promised myself i would come again one day!!
And i did. Three years later, my mom and i found an awesome discount at a plane ticket to London, and we didn't even considered leaving it there . And we came to London again. My memories suddenly caught life, my heart started beating like crazy again, and it was fantastic. The second time , i got to understand London, to see things i never thought i'd see, to know awesome people, and these kinda stuff. Anyway, London is great awesomely great and that's why i LOVE IT :D:D:D. And i do promise myself again ,that i would get to London another time xD

S T E F xD

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu