miercuri, 24 august 2011

Dreamin'

Yea....Well, I was thinking about our dreams.I mean,since we've been born .I can remember that when I was like 7 years old my dream was to be a singer.I really couldn't believe my ears when I heard my voice in present.It's horrible,so one of my dreams is gone.When I was 8 my dream was to be a tailor ;actually I was really good at this,but we all know it's not such a big deal to have such an easy job so I quit it.At the same age I loved China and there's no reason why,I simply liked Chinese women,I think,because I had some playing cards with different nations and the most beautiful card was with the Chinese woman.For like 3 years I've been wishing to become a doctor and to live in France.Bullshit.I hate blood,I hate doctors !I am scared of blood and all these things ;actually I believe it was mom's dream to be a doctor,not mine ! From the age of 14 I actually started to love London and to want to become an psychologist.Why do I love London so much?Well,you have it in my last post named 'My London story'.

So ,now my dream is to live in London ^^,or at least UK .All my friends know that I am crazy about this country ,so much that when they find something about London ,they immediately think of me and they give me what they found.So much that once , in a clothes store ,there were some britains .This says it all ! As I love the British accent , I was about to faint.And I am talking seriously ! I stood so much behind them ,that they were looking at me like 'Hello !What the hell do you want from us?!".I texted to S t e f.xD about them in that moment ,because I was sure that he will be as 'wow' as I was.But he didn't text me back.Whateva',my friend dragged me out of that store and then she started joking about stuff like 'Heyy ,look there !There are your britains!' and when I turned my head back she started to laugh.I sincerely don't know if I was so excited at that time only because they were British ; I think I'll react like this each time I'll see people talking different languages,especially English.I don't think that it matters where they are from,but that they give me a different air or athmosphere from my country.When I hear people talking in English it's like I'm not in Romania and I am in London,because there were lots of nations.

Well ,I started by sayin' my dreams from childhood.It was nice havin'dreams at that time,now I know that when I will finally be in London,I'll probably be a grown up and it all feels different when you are an adult.There's no more that excitement of being somewhere else like when u are a kid.It would be fun havin'a house there, high-school,friends.But now,I'm already in high-school and I have lots of friends and I'm not in London and that completely s*cks.

So , I keep dreamin',but I know that when I will live there for my entire life it won't be so funny like it all seems now to me.

A n d a.<3

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu