luni, 22 august 2011

My London story.

Ok, I have to face it,at the beginning I didn't like London so much.Until I went there, honestly, I was crazy about France
,even though I've never visited it.So,let's start.
It all happened in the summer of 2010,in June. My auntie whom I went to Belgium with because of her sociability from
college,proposed me to come with her that year too,because another college classmate proposed her to visit London.So she
immediately accepted the proposal and she asked me if I would go with her and my little cousin.
My first reaction was 'Bluaaarrrghhhh ! London?! Don't you have a French friend? ',but in time I opened my eyes and I
remembered that when I was younger I loved London .
I told myself 'Oh , c'mon!It's a great opportunity! Not many people have this chance to go to London and I have it and I
should take advantage of this as long as I can.I will go to London and I'll have a great time ! France can wait.'
In time I really got used to this idea, so much that I couldn't even wait for that trip.
So much that... in the day of our flight I didn't believe anymore that we're going to London! It was such a dream to me!
But it happened.Despite the fact the plane was late and there was a man with sickness, we got to London.As soon as I left
the airport ,I felt there was something different from my country .I don't know what that was, maybe the fresh air or the
sky in that night or maybe the peace in that place,but there was something really different.
To be honest, in the first 3 days of our trip I was reaaaaaaally bored.My aunt is an art-aholic and she did the same in
Belgium ,I mean she dragged me in every possible museum of that area.After that , she decided to let my cousin and I do
something we also like,not only something she likes.So my cousin dragged us in toys stores and I ...well,I had a lot of
meetings with clothes stores.Suddenly,the trip became extraordinary and totally out of boredom.There was a place I was in
love with : the apartement I lived in.I took lots of pictures in this place,it was like an American movie place.I also
loved underground tubes ,because in the subway all the people were doing whatever they wanted .The majority of them were
listening to music on their cellphones, or reading all kinds of books.No matter what they were doing in the subway,they
were actually really silent and I believe it will sound stupid but I liked the voice of that woman who was specifying every
station.I love British parks,but I think everybody does.The possibility of sitting on the grass of every park
of London at each moment of the day is brilliant.In Romania it's hard to find parks like those;Romanian parks are never
cleaned and they aren't so welcoming .Another thing is the behaviour of British people.They are awesome.So peaceful and
kind with everyone.About London population there is another thing I can say : I love their style.I mean fashion.You can
there dress up with every possible cloth you like and that could be whatever you want,even too naughty or too weird.It
doesn't matter,you are accepted no matter what ! In Romania you are often described by what you wear,which is
different from your real character and everyone considers you a bad person.British people are very sporty and it's
wonderful they are training in park everytime,if this would happen in my city,I mean people seeing someone running,they
would call that person a freak and a stupid,boring person.What can I say more?It's obvious I liked the trip with
double-decker buses and it was wonderful watching all the city from London Eye and taking lots of pics in the front of Big
Ben.Oh ,right.There is another thing,which is the British accent.I simply worship it,even though it's difficult to
understand or to imitate it.I love England flag and all the holidays like Thanksgiving or Halloween .
I don't know what to say anymore now.I'm out of ideas.
But I really hope you get my point : I HEART LONDON A LOT !!! <3<3<3 And it all started with a France obsession, a country I didn't hear so many great things about....

A n d a.=]




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu