vineri, 4 noiembrie 2011

Too late for a perfect London Halloween :(

Heyaa guys, haven't posted here for a while.
Soooooo...
Halloweeeen has passed...Of course,in Romania, this 'holiday' was a stupid thing,nothing special.One of the moments I wish I were in London.
In Romania..there are lots of parties and costumes,but only teenagers are actually wearing them.Grown ups,and by that I mean my parents and relatives,are like 'Oh ,c'mon , that's a satanic thing ! Don't ever wanna see u worship the dead!'.I was at a Halloween party,and there were costumes but there were weird and drunk people ( but of course, I kinda enjoyed it too =] ) and there was dance and great music,but there wasn't that f*cking awesome Halloween spirit... In fact, besides the costumes , it wasn't even a Halloween party xD.I'd like that in Romania were children with specific Halloween costumes and trick-or-treatin' ,and lots of decorations and even 'The scariest house'challenges [don't ask, I have something with that Halloween thing] .But NOOO!! I have been born in ROMANIA, of course! That says it all! I'd die to see on 31 st of October the streets full of witchy-robotized-phantomatic kids with their brooms and bags full of candies . I'd die to see grown ups acting like being scared of their children.Okay,maybe I am over-reacting.Of course, I've seen lots of movies in my entire life with Halloween stuff,but I've seen official TV news from other countries too, so I'd like to believe that Halloween mania is reaaaally real :D.

Just trying to bring some American/British H-ween spirit, I had decided,even before the holiday with like 2 or 3 weeks, with my best friends ,that we're gonna go to a Halloween party first,then watch some horror movies and then go out and scream in the city or something like this, and then we had wanted to find a haunted house or a scary cemetery [ in fact,all the cemeteries are scary.... ] .But all our plans - fail . I don't know why,in fact, I know, but this is not my point.Í mean , this is always like that ! You have an idea about something planned in the near future, you keep planning and add things to your list , you keep dreaming and talking and you announce like the whole city about your plans,and....BOOM! The plans have obviously gone away !

And now...I'm just being childish and pathetic maybe..But this is my dream : a Halloween spent in London.
I have just read an article on Wikipedia about Halloween practices and countries in which they are practiced and I've seen there twice : United Kingdom and Great Britain.

Just...think about how H-ween in London should be ! Spooky pumpkins and spiderwebs and ghosts all over the Oxford Street and lots of decorative things in the parks and haunted houses and people crossing the streets in hurry for buying the last necessary things for a perfect Halloween ! And even teenagers ! Trying to find the perfect original costume in cloth stores special for Halloween ...In Romania, their costumes were all like scary masks without any sense .But there actually were some poeple with really nice costumes :D.What else in London? Maybe some parties ,in the great meaning of this word , with perfect jokes and pranks that let you frightened. That should be a perfect day night for a London Dungeon experience *_*. +.+


Okay,now I'm just dreaming.
But, in fact, I like dreaming. ;\\
So I'll dream on ! 8->

Spooky next Halloween ^^ !



A n d a. xD

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu