joi, 22 septembrie 2011

The stranger is back,with more ideas than ever !

~~~~~~~ Ooooook, stranger here :D. Just joking, but in fact I really am kinda like a stranger now, since I haven't written on this blog for like....ever xD. But I'm back. Back with more junky stuff of mine :)). Since the school began, my world has been completely upside down. Almost all my friends are in highschools, most of them in Vranceanu, goddamn those lucky bastards :))), 8-th grade sux big time , and I'm not in London/England, which sux the most . I feel like I'm sloowly losing my ... Britishness, and trust me, if you were me, ( Being me sux :D), you wouldn't want to lose your Britishness. Staying among all these "coca's" from my class makes me shoot myself with a fuNkiN bazooka :))). And everytime I see my class, my school, and ..well, the people, I think :"How would all these be if I lived in England??" and I get really sad when the answer :"Much better". But I cheer myself up, thinking that if I struggle enough, I'll get to a good college in London xD ( "The sky is the limit") and everything will be just fine xD. For now though, I'll have to endure that bloody school :)))~~~~~~~


Posted by A n d a.<3

© S t e f.xD

Because he was toooooooo shy and stupid to post his f/cking awesome creation:| .Yea,I know, L-O-S-E-R  O-N-E.He's a genius , he's gonna be a British journalist ,but *Duuuuuh* , this modesty ! Soooo he needs support from you,people, kill him with your 'Like'-s ,because,let's face it...He's going through a horrible period....But we all are going through this : living in every country,but England. C'est la vie ! Remember !L.O.L. [Lots Of Likes ] .
Thaaaaaaaaank youuu sooooooooo much buddies =] !

Ciao ciao !

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu